Facade of the Montgomery County Courthouse, featuring stately columns and stone stairs, under a blue sky with scattered clouds. Signs for the Montgomery County Criminal Defense Lawyer are visible at the entrance.

Montgomery County Employment Immigration Lawyer

For many immigrants, their end goal is to live and work here in the United States, the land of opportunity. That said, as you likely know, employment immigration matters are frequently complex and time-consuming, and should only be handled by a skilled legal professional. Fortunately, if you’re reading this, you are in the right place. Cohen & Patel has fought hard for immigrants looking to work in the United States for decades, and we are here to put that experience to work for you in your case as well. Contact a seasoned Montgomery County employment immigration lawyer from our firm for a free case evaluation today.

Employment Immigration Lawyer | Helping You Realize Your American Dream

Whether you’re looking to work in the United States temporarily or permanently, have a job offer from a U.S. employer, want to start your own business in the U.S., or have extraordinary abilities or achievements in your field of work and wish to take them to the U.S., Cohen & Patel stands ready to help.

First, it’s important to understand that employment immigration is one of the most challenging and competitive ways to immigrate to the U.S. There are several categories of employment visas, each with its own requirements. There are also quotas and waiting times that can affect your eligibility and processing time.

For this reason, you shouldn’t try and go it alone. You will be best served with a competent Montgomery County immigration lawyer in your corner who knows the ins and outs of immigration law and who can effectively guide you through the employment immigration process. We can help you determine which category of employment visa is best for you, prepare and file all the necessary forms and documents, communicate with the immigration authorities on your behalf, and represent you at interviews and hearings.

Our Employment Immigration Services

Cohen & Patel handles the gamut of employment immigration matters on behalf of our clients, including, but not limited to the following:

  • Employment Green Cards: If you are someone looking to get citizenship here in the United States through employment, then you will need to get an EB (employment-based) green card. That said, you should note that you must meet certain specific requirements to qualify for an EB visa. If you think you may qualify or have any questions about employment-based green cards, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a dedicated Montgomery County employment immigration lawyer from our firm.
  • H-1B Visas: H-1B visas are for foreign nationals who qualify to work in certain specialty positions. These are exclusively for highly-skilled workers in positions such as the sciences, mathematics, engineering, and other fields of that nature. However, if you qualify, they are a fantastic means to gain employment in the U.S. and a potential path to eventual citizenship, in some cases.
  • TN Visas: Many TN NAFTA Professionals can get a TN visa to enter and work in the United States temporarily. The TN visa is rooted in the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which is a partnership between the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The purpose of NAFTA and the TN visa is to promote economic and trade activities among the three countries. If you think you may qualify, simply contact Cohen & Patel so we can help you along the way.
  • E Visas: E visas are for individuals who engage in substantial trade or investment activities between the United States and certain treaty countries. E-1 visas are for treaty traders, and E-2 visas are for treaty investors. If you are interested in applying for an E visa, Cohen & Patel can guide you through each step of the process.
  • R-1 Religious Visas: R-1 visas are for individuals who want to work in the United States as ministers or in other religious occupations or vocations. To qualify for an R-1 visa, you must be sponsored by a U.S. employer that is a bona fide religious organization. A skilled employment immigration lawyer can assist you with the R-1 visa application process and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.

Contact Cohen & Patel Today

The bottom line is that if you need legal guidance through any immigration matter, you need an attorney you trust. You need an attorney who cares about you and obtaining a favorable outcome in your case. You need Cohen & Patel. Contact us today for a free initial consultation so you can familiarize us with your case and so we can begin crafting a strategy tailored to your needs. Cohen & Patel proudly represents clients facing immigration matters throughout the United States and in all of Pennsylvania, including in East Norriton, Norristown, Allentown, Lancaster, Bensalem, Easton, Levittown, Bethlehem, Erie, Mechanicsburg, Chester, Harrisburg, and more.

Website Designed & Managed by